Professional writers at CV Writing format concentrate on developing and writing resumes for job seekers in any industry, with any experience level. These writers are highly skilled in creating winning statements that draw attention, and as far as possible, customize and format your resume to suit your career goals. In addition to their writing skills, these professionals are greatly familiar with the scanning software that most companies use now-a-days, to review resumes, for several key words, in their search for people with skills related to the job offered.
Companies and recruitment firms receive hundreds of Resumes for each and every job opening. However, only a few are short listed for the interview. This short listing is done initially on the basis of your Resume. On an average a Resume or Curriculum Vitae will receive not more than 10 seconds initial consideration. In that short time it must make an impact. In order to get someone to look at it longer, it must quickly and effectively convey your capabilities, competence and ‘strengths’. Hence it becomes very important to prepare your CV in a highly professional manner so that it gets immediately noticed by employers/recruiters, in order to get you a job interview call.
We are well-versed in writing entry-level resumes, professional resumes, senior executive resumes, KSA responses, and more. Whether you are new to the work force or you have decades of experience running major corporations, Identify Consulting is your choice.
If you are reading this, you have one of two goals in mind:
- You are interested in learning more about how to get an award winning resume for now or the future and you want to put that information to work.
- You are an insomniac looking for a likely cure (a white paper, black Friday special or anything you can find on resume writing and career coaching).
Why you need a Professional Resume Written?
- A recent study stated that 41% of potential job seekers received better resume feedback as their ROI when using a professional resume writing service. Is your resume giving you the results that you desire?
- A recent study stated that 22% of potential job seekers received more interviews as their ROI when using a professional resume writing service. Is your resume generating more interviews?
- 78% of job seekers purchase a professionally written resume when they are looking for a career transition. Are you ready for your new resume today?
- 79% of potential job seekers use a professional resume writing service because they feel a professional can write a better resume that will yield more results.
- Because 14.8% of potential job seekers use a professional resume writing service when they got bad feedback on their resume.
- 10.1% of potential job seekers use a professional resume writing service because they have been out of work for more than 3 months.
- 7.9% of potential job seekers use a professional resume writing service because they are too busy to write a resume themselves. What is your free time worth to you?
- 8.3% of potential job seekers have paid more for a professional resume writer. Let us quote you a better price!
Have your resume written by an experienced recruiter who knows what employers are looking for. Where do you fit in?
We are offering Professional Resume Writing service from Fresher level to CEO level. Please send your inquiry to email@example.com . We will revert back to you with correct price and process of resume writing.
Please visit our Resume writing service
Note: CVwritingformat.com will not guarantee any job or provide job. Based on your inputs our experts will give you the best possible CV and Cover letter.